Welcome To Chances Surf NZ Careers
Chances Surf has been bringing Kiwi’s the must-have surf, fashion & swimwear brands since 1985. We have 13 retail stores located in some of the most sought after best beach locations in the North Island such as Waiheke Island, Orewa, St Heliers, Whangamata, Tairua and Whitianga to name a few. As well as urban stores in Takanini, Pukekohe, Ponsonby, Cambridge, Morrinsville and Paeroa.
As a New Zealand owned and operated business, Chances prides itself on providing a friendly and welcoming environment with great staff benefits.
We are always looking for motivated and results-driven people to join our team. Even if there are no current positions available, still send us your CV & cover letter so we can contact you when a role becomes available.
To apply: Email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com, please include the position and store within the subject line.
Area Manager - Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Area Manager and people leader to join our team at Chances Surf NZ. This could be a great opportunity for someone who is ready to advance from a Store Manager role and advance their career.
With your passion for clothing & proven retail experience, you will lead the way in coaching and mentoring our Store Managers and Assistant Managers and be responsible for their success.
Your role will be based in Drury, Auckland and will involve travel between our multiple locations throughout Auckland, Waikato and the Coromandel.
To be successful, you will need;
- Proven experience in leadership and management of staff is preferred
- Experience in staff recruitment and knowledge of human resources
- Ability to drive and measure performance at an individual and store level
- Strong people leadership with exceptional communication skills
- Managing staff KPIs and ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Strong coaching and sales skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal forms
- To be responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously
Cambridge Store - Retail Assistant - Part-Time
We are looking for a part-time retail assistant with proven selling experience to join our Cambridge store.